Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Newbury (Full Time, Permanent) £21,500 - £23,000 / Year
Returns Analyst - Newbury
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established prestigious company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for a Returns Analyst on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm or 9:00am to 5:00pm. Starting ASAP with a salary range of £21,500 to £23,000.
Duties and responsibilities:
• 50% of time spent monitoring KPIs, coordinating aged returns and coordinating with logistics and internal stakeholders
• 50% of time spent completing the returns process
• Lead and implement projects in the team to improve the team and increase customer satisfaction
• Analysing trends
• Reviewing and documenting all current processes and work instructions
• Testing and implementing new technologies
• Benchmarking against other European warehouses
• Dealing with external and internal customer requests and queries
• Help liaise with other internal departments and build and maintain these relationships
• Sort and prioritise parcels that come via Goods In to the relevant team member
• Identify items returned and the necessary processes following this
• Process all items within company guidelines
• Correctly scrapping any items and placing them in the correct area
• Look to re-utilise the maximum amount of stock
• Ensure all stock is processed and put away correctly
• Look to understand why items have been returned and what went wrong with them
• Aware of all the specific team member functions
Candidates will ideally have/be:
• Analytical warehouse experience
• A background in warehouse returns and dealing with returns in a warehouse environment
• Great people skills
• Happy to coordinate internally
• Keen eye for detail
• IT literate, with confidence in Microsoft packages
• Be pro-active and happy to make changes under your own initiative
• Highly motivated
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.