Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Hatfield (Full Time, Permanent)
Compensation & Benefits Analyst - Hatfield
Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Excellent Salary private Health, dental insurance, life assurance x4, great pension bonus
Our international pharmaceutical client is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to work within a team of 5, and within the wider HR function. You will ideally have experience within a similar role, but HR administration experience is essential.
The Compensation & Benefits Team are responsible for the design, development, implementation, communication and on-going management of the compensation and benefit plans and policies and the EMEA HRIS. The team aims to be the strategic partner for the delivery of reward solutions that will drive performance.
This role affects all employees so the team makes sure plans stay competitive and align the employees to the business strategy and direction. The Compensation and Benefits Team look after pay, bonus, recognition and benefits programs across 22 countries in the EMEA Region.
• Maintaining accurate compensation data for our population, including capturing future known remuneration changes for the purposes of forecasting and budgeting.
• Tracking & maintaining all current and future proposed Bonus plans, enabling Finance to accurately forecast.
• Working on core cyclical C&B processes, mainly salary review for EMEA population and the UK flexible benefit program.
• Working with Heads of HR to proactively review their populations, making suitable compensation recommendations and benchmarking roles when required and the design, build and implementation of new Reward programs and concepts..
• Liaising effectively with senior level stakeholders across the business, and with external providers.
• Support the monthly Payroll by providing timely and accurate data.
• Manage of centrally administered benefit plans working with third party benefit providers on issues such as healthcare, dental, risk benefits and pension.
• Deliver input to reward surveys to establish and maintain up to date knowledge of external market conditions.
You will be extremely numerate, and have advanced Excel skills.
A degree is essential and a CIPD highly advantageous.
The role is based in a vibrant team so ideally we are looking for a candidate that can present to line managers and confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call (Apply online only)
Key words: Compensation and Benefits Analyst, Benefits Analyst, ER, Employee relations, HR, human resources, analysis, CIPD, benchmarking, international, EMEA
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.